Jessica Brooke Feranec, MD, FACOG
Board-Certified Obstetrics & Gynecology Surgeon
- Fellowship-Trained Surgeon
- Uro/Gyn Specialist
- Pelvic Floor Expert
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Robotic Surgery
- Gynecologic Surgery
- Urogynecology, including urinary incontinence and pelvic prolapse
Jessica B. Feranec, MD, FACOG is board certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology, and serves as faculty for the Fellowship in Advanced Gynecologic Disorders and Minimally Invasive Surgery at Florida Hospital. She has completed a Master Educator Fellowship as well as an American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopy Fellowship. She focuses her area of practice on urogynecology and will work closely with the Urology, Colorectal, Physical Therapy and Radiology divisions offering a multidisciplinary approach to complicated urinary and fecal incontinence, constipation, pelvic floor dysfunction and pelvic floor prolapse.
Throughout her clinical profession, she has taught a number of residents and medical students, and has won the Attending Teacher of the Year award in 2004. She has also worked at the Veterans Health System in Gainesville, FL to help design a gynecologic surgery referral program for the North Florida and South Georgia region.
Dr. Feranec is a fellow of the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology and a member of the American Congress of Obstetrics and Gynecology, American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopy, International Urogynecological Association, American Urogynecologic Society, American Institute of Ultrasound Medicine and the International Pelvic Pain Society. She has presented both nationally and internationally.
- Board Certified, Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Diplomate, American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Assistant Professor, University of Central Florida College of Medicine
- Assistant Professor, Florida State University College of Medicine
- Fellowship, Advanced Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery and Pelvic Pain, Florida Hospital, Orlando, FL
- Fellowship, Master Educator, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
- Residency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
- Medical Degree, East Carolina University Brody School of Medicine, Greenville, NC
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
The Advanced & Minimally Invasive Gynecology practice is conveniently located in the new Florida Hospital Medical Plaza at Health Village on the corner of Orange Avenue and Rollins Street, just north of downtown Orlando.