Frederick A. Hoover, MD, FACOG
Board-Certified Obstetrics & Gynecology Surgeon
- Assistant Director of Gyn Fellowship
- Award-Winning Physician
- 99% of Procedures are MIS
- Gynecologic Surgery
- Minimally Invasive, Laparoscopy and Robotic Surgery
Frederick A. Hoover, MD, FACOG is board certified in obstetrics/gynecology, serves as Assistant Director of the Fellowship in Mid and Advanced Gynecology and is recognized as a leader in his field by both patients and peers. As a lifetime resident of Central Florida, he provides outstanding medical care and is an active and engaged member of the community who helps train new physicians. With nearly 30 years of experience in the field of gynecology and extensive minimally-invasive surgery, more than 99% of his procedures are minimally invasive.
Dr. Hoover previously served for 20 years as the Medical Director for a nationally accredited birth center, where he gained extensive experience in client-centered care and working with nurse midwives. He also served as the chair of the Florida Hospital OB/GYN Department from 1990-1991 and 2001-2002.
- Assistant Director, Fellowship in Mid and Advanced Gynecology, Florida Hospital
- Member, American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists
- Board Certified, Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Residency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of South Alabama Medical Center, Mobile, AL
- Medical Degree, Doctor of Medicine, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
The Advanced & Minimally Invasive Gynecology practice is conveniently located in the new Florida Hospital Medical Plaza at Health Village on the corner of Orange Avenue and Rollins Street, just north of downtown Orlando.